Read time: 8 Minutes
If you’ve chosen DenGro for your dental business and are wondering how it could work in tandem with your other software, this article will explore which solutions you can integrate with your DenGro account, what the integration will help you achieve and how to enable the integration.
What Software Can DenGro Integrate With?
DenGro software wasn’t designed as a stand-alone product. Instead, it is part of essential set of solutions for dynamic growing businesses that supports operations and growth. So, here’s some examples of what software it works well with:
Dentally is a smart practice management system – just like DenGro – it’s cloud-based; so it’s reliable accessible and easier to integrate with other software.
When you couple DenGro with Dentally, they’re the dream team for Practice efficiency because you can say goodbye downloading data, as well as manual inputting of information. Appointments in DenGro are linked and synced in Dentally too, meaning it’s a joined up system that’s seamless and stress free. A Dentally-DenGro team can also support prospect conversion. Plus, with real-time access to prospect information, this duo will make your patients’ practice experience smoother.
Here’s how to integrate Dentally with DenGro.
EXACT PMS will be familiar to many. The DenGro-EXACT integration allows users to create a new patient in EXACT from a DenGro lead task, link a DenGro lead to an existing patient in EXACT and sync the lead details in DenGro with the patient record in EXACT.
Please note: to connect your DenGro account to your EXACT account, you’ll need either Manager or Integrator access to DenGro.
- Go to Practice Settings (the cog symbol at the top right of the screen) and select Practice Integrations
- When the page refreshes, scroll down to the EXACT pod and click to open more information.
- Next, click on Request Integration.
The DenGro Practice Support Team will be notified. Once they have enabled the integration, you will receive confirmation that the integration is LIVE and ready to use.
Facebook (and Instagram)
Connecting Facebook with DenGro is a faster, more secure and efficient way to manage leads captured directly from your Facebook promotions and ads.
As we mentioned earlier, one of the key benefits of DenGro software is nurturing your prospects, so by marrying the software with this social media platform you will be able to collate and track prospects that have been plucked from your Facebook lead ads. This means you can set up a Facebook advertising campaign and your leads will head straight into DenGro without any manual nurturing from your team. Here’s what to do:
- Enable integration with Facebook
- Link your Facebook Lead Ads Form
- Watch prospects roll into DenGro.
Please bear in mind: In order to integrate with Facebook, you’ll need to be an Admin user in DenGro and have Admin rights for your Facebook Page.
The Benefits of Integrating DenGro with Facebook
- No more lengthy CSV downloads. You won’t have to manually transfer or download your prospect from Facebook because they’ll head straight into DenGro.
- Faster response times. The process is faster, which means your practice can make contact with prospective patients faster.
- Improved communication. The conversation between you and your prospective patient begins sooner, improving the likelihood that they will decide to proceed with treatment.
- Better reporting. You’ll be able to see where your prospects are coming from, and how well your Facebook ads are performing via key performance indicators (KPIs).
More information on how to get started can be.
Integration Made Easy
We hope you have found this article insightful on one of the numerous ways DenGro can elevate your Practice’s productivity and efficiency. However, if you feel you need some assistance or further information, please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.